Sign up or log in to check your solutions
First time here? Enter your email and password, and we'll create your account.
Returning user? Enter your email and password, and you'll be logged in.
- 1. Input, print and numbers
- 2. Integer and float numbers
- 3. Conditions: if, then, else
- 4. For loop with range
- 6. While loop
- 7. Lists
- 8. Functions and recursion
- 9. Two-dimensional lists (arrays)
- 10. Sets
- 11. Dictionaries
- 13. HTML5 and CSS
- 14. Responsive Design with Bootstrap
- 15. jQuery
Lesson 5. Strings
1/20. The string theory-1A string can be read from the standard input using the function
input(). Moreover, you can define it in single or double quotes. Look at the code section:
Click "Run" to see what happens in output!
write something here
a = 'No man is an island' b = "Who is John Galt?" your_string = input() print(a) print(b) print(your_string)